Friday, August 15, 2008

SCATTERGORIES

I saw this on Hayley's blog, and thought that I would do it too! Plus I'm bored...

SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Erase my answers, enter yours, and post it. *Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...*They have to be real places, names,things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for theboy/girl name question.

*WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Corie
*4 LETTER WORD: Crap
*VEHICLE: Car
*CITY: Cape May!!
*BOY NAME: Collin
*GIRL NAME: Chandler
*OCCUPATION: Construction Worker
*SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Chaps
*FOOD: Chocolate Cake..mmmmm....
*SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Clogged toliet?!
*REASON FOR BEING LATE: Crapped my pants
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: CORIE RULES!!!!!!!!

I tag Val, Fonz and Dena!

1 comment:

fonsy said...

Corie, I refuse to follow through with this tag because I hate scattegories and it's nothing personal against you.