Friday, October 24, 2008

its about time...


So... I know I've been slacking- I'm in the process of uploading all my pics- then I'll make a slideshow of the past 6 weeks. Bella is great- We couldn't be happier to have her here. She is such a joy and such a easy baby! I can take her anywhere, sleep through the night and laugh and play all day. She's seven weeks old come this Sunday, and I cant stand it! Time is going by so fast... if only I could slow down time. I try to take all the pics I can- and it never seems enough! ( What work I have cut out for me in doing her baby book!!!) I'll try to keep as updated as possible- so check in every once in a while to see what Bellas up to next!

2 comments:

MH5 said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Dena Moon said...

Holy Cow, yes that was oh such a long time you took to post this! Where oh where are you? Alyson and I figured you went on another 6 month trip to NJ without telling us!