Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Home for the Holidays
















There's no place like home for the Holidays!! Bella and I will be on a plane to Cape May in six days! Needless to say I just can barely hold on much longer. I can't wait to see everyone and for everyone to see Bella- It's just amazing how much she's grown. Every time I see a little newborn, I'm reminded how fast this is all moving. Although, I must say, I'm enjoying every single second of it. I'm so fortunate to be able to stay home with her. Every day shows more and more of her cute little personality. It just melts my heart when I see her huge smile and hear her giggles and laughs- She's my greatest Joy! I just know erveryone back home will find her as cute and adorable as I do ;)





I'm excited for the goold old traditional Altieri Christmas! There's so much excitement and movement- it's hard to even think that the Holidays will ever come to an end. There's decorating the tree, and making Christmas cookies- and this year EVERYONE will be home for Christmas! Michael and Lauren are coming home from Mexico on the 19th at 12:08 am!!! And then Adam will be flying in on the 22nd- I'm so blessed and so incredilbly grateful for my family and I'm just exploding with joy to spend the next month with eveyone- I love you guys!!!!!muahhh

No comments: