Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mommy's little helper

At times, I get asked the question, "What do you do all day?".... and often, I'm at a loss for words. Today, I decided to carry my camera around with me, to log the events that happened throughout my morning.
I usually start up in the kitchen... cleaning up from the night before. Bella loves to follow, and to insist on lending a helping hand on whatever it is I might be doing. She's mommy's little helper. Shes loves to open and close drawers, doors, and whatever else can perform this motion. She also loves to take things OUT of where they belong. This game usually lasts the entire day, and every room in the house has the opportunity of participating (She makes sure that even the closets, and pantry are included). I usually dont mind her "help" in the kitchen, so I decided to have some fun, and get proof of all the help my Bella is to me. I have so much fun with her, and love watching her grow, learn, and figure the world out step by step. Every minute is memory that will last forever.

2 comments:

Margie said...

She has changed so much since the last time that I saw her! I can't believe how big she is getting, she is absolutely adorable. I have a "helper" like that too. Lot's of fun!!

Mom+Girls said...

She is so beautiful!!It is so much fun to take pictures of you rlittle one doin gtheir things, enjoy everyday, they grow way too fast!!! Congrats again, she is so cute!!!