Friday, February 6, 2009

Hum your favorite tune....?!

So, last night, around 11:00 pm- I found myself lying in bed, NOT going to sleep. Instead, I noticed myself tapping my feet and fingers to this "wonderful" toys tunes!!!! So..... is this the life of a mother? Will I forever be singing the songs to the toys and shows of my children? Is it only a matter of time till I'm singing "do do do do do DORA" or "We did it we did it" or Mickeys play house peanut song or whatever. I'm starting to see now where this is headed. But dont worry, I'm not complaining. I love it! There's no other songs I'd rather be singing, and for no other reason. I'm just waiting for Adam to walk in the door, after a long days work, whistling Reading Rainbow. What a happy magical musical family we are!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Boy! That will be the highlight of my life when Adam is caught singing Disney songs! You are such a cute Mom!

Valarie said...

Corie you have me seriously laughing out loud!!! I would love to hear Adam sing "Reading Rainbow!" Anyway - welcome to motherhood!

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

Hey! Bella is such a little doll- she looks so much like you! Your post made me laugh because Lori Hinsdale just did a funny post about the Dora song. You need to read it! http://auntloriann.blogspot.com/
I also totally stole your picture pose with Bella in a tutu with the flower headband! I posted some pics my blog. I'm glad you are doing so well!

fonsy said...

DUDE. update your blog already. peace.