Monday, February 2, 2009

SNOW DAY!!!!

This past weekend, we went up to Randalls cabin in Liberty/Eden. We went up early Friday, and came home Sunday night. We went snowboarding at Powder Mountain on Sat. It was a blast! There were 12 of us! Sarah & Tyson, Fons & Tyler, Adam & Jessie, Jackson, Colt & Nicole, and Adam & I... and Bella! I just love the snow- it's so beautiful out here, we're so lucky to have such beauty around us! I often think How totally lucky I am having the best of the beach in the summer and the best of the snow in the winter! Its just so peaceful and, yet at the same time, such a rush to be on the mountain. The fresh air, powder, speed, friends and hot chocolate! mmmm Sign me up for net weekend! Adam and I have great friends. Thanks guys for an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

fonsy said...

dude. You called my husband Tyson...