Monday, February 2, 2009

a minor January update

So a little news on what happend this past month... Trying to come back from Vacation with the Altieri gang, and diving into a class I've offered to take for Adam( DON't ask me why?!!!) Adam is working with Wells Fargo Bank as a personal banker, and tearing it up- while playing the role of student, husband and Daddy. And I must throw in, that he does it all so well! Bella turned 4 months old ( :( boohoo ) and recieved her second set of immunization shots. She also had her first play date with a boy Connor at 6 mo and another girl only 5 days older than her, Maggie. She really enjoyed the interaction- although, I must admit, I did too! It was nice to get out of the house and hang out with some other mommys with kids the same age. Bella is really growing up so fast! She can sit up, not straight up, but up- by herself for a bit. She loves to stand and use her legs- and Dad makes sure he works with her often to improve the tone by doing legs squats. She's so vocal now- and loves to laugh ( She gets it from her moma) Busy busy with toys- grabbing them, and making a bee line to her mouth!. She started cereal too- I think she'd rather have chocolate cake( she gets THAT from her papa) but I can tell she's excited for people food, and does pretty well with it. I'm still enjoying every second of being with her- and I'm really so blessed that I get to stay home.
I'm still getting used to motherhood, and I guess I'm a little uptight. A few weeks ago, Bella woke up midnight projectile vomiting everywhere! After the third time in 30 min, in a panic, I called my mom at work ( which was 2:45 a.m. her time) and totally threw her into a panic! hahaha I guess it was just a little stomach bug- that went away soon after. So I guess I learned that not everything is a life threatning 911( untill Adam sees her playing with glitter, or dirt....)- and now that I look back, it was funny. So all is well- and we're just truckin' right along.


No comments: