Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Star Valley or BUST!



This post is out of order, however, I just found where I saved my pictures, so I wanted to do a quick post with these fun pictures! So September 19th, Dena and I worked the Top of Utah Marathon in Logan. It was a great turn out, and it was even better to watch Landon and Sharman cross the finish line!! I'm so proud of them and really have so much respect for those runners and their accomplishment- it's something I dont think I could ever possibly do, so I enjoy watching them go through with such an amazing task. Anyway, Dena and I had a blast and used this opportunity to meert up, and decided that I would follow her back to her house for 3 days to hang out. She lives in Star Valley, WY. We scrapbooked a ton, and had so much fun hanging out and laughing. I just love being with Dena, she is such great therapy and is an amazing great great best friend. We always laugh till our sides hurt and our eyes tear up, and create such wonderful memories. I'm so lucky to have Dena apart of my life- and will be even more happy when she doesnt live so stinkin far away so I can see her more!!!
Spencer and her took us to Jackson Hole, WY to see the Elf refuge, and shop around town. It's such a neat place with so much history and so many things to do and see.
Thanks so much John, Dena and Spencer for such an amazing time and for being such good friends!

1 comment:

Dena Moon said...

I just found this post! I love it! I loved loved loved having you here, we do always have SOOOOO much fun! We missed you as soon as you left. Thanks for coming to see us. I so miss seeing you everyday and I'm so thankful for your friendship!