Sunday, November 1, 2009

Oompa Loompa

Last week, I recieved a tex from my sister, Brittany, telling me that Bella hsould be an Oompa Loompa for Halloween. I laughed it off, and went on with whatever it was I was doing. Then I started thinking, Why not? I could make the costume, and it would be a fun, unique and cute costume for Bella to be- and since we didnt have a costume in mind for her..... So I went to Hancock Fabrics, and Got 1 yard of brown fabric and 2 yards of white fabric, and 2 brown buttons. Then, I went to town.... I think the costume ended up pretty darn cute( if you dont look too closely)- and Bella ended up being the cutest Oompa Loopma I've ever seen!! She was so excited, and loved running around going up and into the few houses we visited. She's enjoying all of her candy, and I'm sure she'd do it again and again. It was such a fun night, and I'm actually lready looking forward to next Halloween. Happy Halloween everyone!!


2 comments:

Margie said...

Oh my goodness! That might be the cutest Halloween costume I have ever seen! How creative are you! I love it!

Dena Moon said...

So cute! I still don't understand why she didn't come trick-or-treating at my house though! I miss her tons.