Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jersey Girl

I've split my Jersey vacation into 3 slide shows... The first one is a lil of this and a lil of that. We dont need to venture out in order to have fun- we spend time playing games, rockband, and hanging out.


The second of the slide shows I dedicated to the Camden Aquarium. We took a family trip up there and spent the day touching sharks, sting rays, and admiring the wonderful world under the sea!!! It was soo much fun, and everyone enjoyed themselves!- Not to mention, we took some really great pictures!


This last slideshow is of our beloved Cape May Beach, and the Cape May County zoo. We love to go to the beach in the winter, and can enjoy it just as much as the summer months. It's so peaceful, and such a beautiful blessing that we've had to grow up next to. Bella also enjoyed the zoo-the animals were all out and about!


No matter what we do- it's always a good time spending time with my family. I'm so lucky to have such amazing brothers and sisters- and such amazing parents that tolerate us all! I love you guys- and can't wait to see you soon xoxo

No comments: